As I continue reading lady Macbeth tells Macbeth to murder the king so Macbeth could take the throne. And I feel like Macbeth needs other opinions, so here is a little dialogue of what I came up with, if I was therapist.
Therapist
Greetings Macbeth, what brings you here today?
Macbeth
Greetings to you to, I've came to you because I have many things going on in my head.
Therapist
Is that so? Tell me, I here you.
Macbeth
I was walking upon the heath with Banquo when this three sisters met us, they they all hailed me "the thane of cawdor" and referred me to the coming on time with hail king that shalt be.
Therapist
Oh my this sisters speak truth?
Macbeth
I myself find it hard to belive, but there prediction did turn out to be truth.
Therapist
Oh and what is the problem?
Macbeth
Well my wife is saying to me that I should murder the king so things can fall quickly into place, I should protect the king.
Therapist
Yes, that is what you need to do he need to make sure that no harm is donde to the king, if these sisters speak truth then you shouldn't worry, you the thane of cawdor should do all you can to protect the majesty.
Macbeth
Yes indeed, I wold wait and I'll see if these sister really speak truth.
It's was a little something, that would go grate with play but yet it's not.
Therapist
Greetings Macbeth, what brings you here today?
Macbeth
Greetings to you to, I've came to you because I have many things going on in my head.
Therapist
Is that so? Tell me, I here you.
Macbeth
I was walking upon the heath with Banquo when this three sisters met us, they they all hailed me "the thane of cawdor" and referred me to the coming on time with hail king that shalt be.
Therapist
Oh my this sisters speak truth?
Macbeth
I myself find it hard to belive, but there prediction did turn out to be truth.
Therapist
Oh and what is the problem?
Macbeth
Well my wife is saying to me that I should murder the king so things can fall quickly into place, I should protect the king.
Therapist
Yes, that is what you need to do he need to make sure that no harm is donde to the king, if these sisters speak truth then you shouldn't worry, you the thane of cawdor should do all you can to protect the majesty.
Macbeth
Yes indeed, I wold wait and I'll see if these sister really speak truth.
It's was a little something, that would go grate with play but yet it's not.
Comments
Post a Comment