Skip to main content

Hafa/wanna

   Something you have to do and something you want to do? That's one of the thing that everyone thinks throughout life ... let's look at my life in high school for example. There are some class that I have to take in oder to graduate and receive my diploma. And all though I don't want to take government I have to and there are some class that I want to take. Just because I want to become better at it dance class for example I want to take that class because I have fun doing I enjoy dancing and also I want to get better at it. But of course I don't have to take that class I just want to.
   Now the life I have right now being a high school students is mostly doing what am I told. But what will happen after graduation? Now I have a busy life and responsibilities. Getting to class on time doing all my class work and homework... I'm thinking of starting a job after graduation. I want to be a translater since I'm bilingual. But I know I can't conform with that I have to get more education.
   I know that I'm not going to change magiclly after graduation I will still keep my mind and habits... I know that I will change throughout life but not after graduation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAVE NEW WROLD THEME

It's easier to be part of society and part of their label than to be an individual and be considered an outcast. in "Brave New World", everyone tried to be part of society all thought the society was not a good society. For example, Linda didn't want to live outside where everyone had to think for them sleeves and do things there way. There was Bernard who was thinking a bit different than the others and they society were saying that he wasn't normal and that alcohol was poured into him accidentally. Then there was Helmholtz who wanted to read and even write a book but he couldn't. John was the only one who had tried to change the way the society was...

MY COLLEAGUES MY FACULTY

The masterpiece academy is wonderful lots of different and interesting topic, and each one teaches differently as well I find it interesting and one of my favorites was Jenessa topic I learn a lot and it was so interesting to me learn about bona 48, and how she learned about human emotions... Also the way she talked she was clear and loud.

BNW 15

  Just as  John  comes into the hallway, the shift-changes. The hall fills with hundreds of Delta twins who line up when an Alpha calls out that it is  soma  distribution time. John is suddenly overwhelmed with anger, and thinks that  soma  caused  Linda's  death. He shouts that  soma  is poison, and tells the Deltas to throw it away. Just the idea terrifies and angers the Deltas. Bernard  and  Helmholtz  get a phone call telling them what the  Savage  is doing. They hurry to the hospital. They arrive just as the Savage starts dropping  soma out the window, causing the Deltas to riot.  Helmholtz  shouts "Men at last!" and runs to help the Savage. The two fight off the Deltas and throw more  soma  out the window. When the police arrive, they spray  soma vapor into the air to quiet the Deltas. The police take  Helmholtz  and the  Savage  into custody.  Ber...