Here are some notes that I took from Macbeth.
First the characters are:
Macbeth the solder who fights to protect the kingdom .
Lady Macbeth Macbeth's wife, she's evil.
Banquo Macbeth's partner at the battle field and also a really good friend to Macbeth.
Duncan the king
Malcolm & Donalbain the king's sons
I feel like those are the important characters.
I also have same frase from Macbeth
First the characters are:
Macbeth the solder who fights to protect the kingdom .
Lady Macbeth Macbeth's wife, she's evil.
Banquo Macbeth's partner at the battle field and also a really good friend to Macbeth.
Duncan the king
Malcolm & Donalbain the king's sons
I feel like those are the important characters.
I also have same frase from Macbeth
- "Fair is foul, and foul is fair."
- "Come what, come may time and hours runs through the roughest day."
- "False face most hide, what the false heart doth know."
Comments
Post a Comment