Now I have finished "Macbeth". So the witches prediction did end up being true, first Macbeth became the thane of cawdor then lady Macbeth convenes him to kill the king so he can have the throne. So he end ups linking the king, then he remembers what the witches had say to Banquo. Once Macbeth realized that his crown will soon be taken alway from him he tried to do anything he can so that he will keep his crown. He odres these murders to murder Banquo and his son, the murders attack and where able to kill Banquo but Mucduff Banquo's son runs of and survives. And then there was a point where Macbeth looses it and stars to see Banquo's ghost. At the end lady Macbeth ends up killing her self. And Mucduff kills Macbeth, and to please the kingdom he show them Macbeth's head.
"Re-enter MACDUFF, with MACBETH's head
MACDUFF
Hail, king! for so thou art: behold, where stands
The usurper's cursed head: the time is free:
I see thee compass'd with thy kingdom's pearl,
That speak my salutation in their minds;
Whose voices I desire aloud with mine:
Hail, King of Scotland!" And everyone where so happy to know that Macbeth is dead. People where happy because Macbeth was a bad person and he was the king. So his death was a really good thing to the kingdom .
"Re-enter MACDUFF, with MACBETH's head
MACDUFF
Hail, king! for so thou art: behold, where stands
The usurper's cursed head: the time is free:
I see thee compass'd with thy kingdom's pearl,
That speak my salutation in their minds;
Whose voices I desire aloud with mine:
Hail, King of Scotland!" And everyone where so happy to know that Macbeth is dead. People where happy because Macbeth was a bad person and he was the king. So his death was a really good thing to the kingdom .
Comments
Post a Comment