The frist time Dr. Preston mentioned the big quiation I had no idea of what i wantted to leran more about, I was just so used to being told what to do, i am in school after all, but then I became curious with the one question about "derams". WHY and HOW do we dream?
And I know that there is no way I can have a clerad answer about this topic, why? Because we all know that thats a quistion that dosen't have an answer to. Maybe that's the reason why I decide to do this quistion. I was curious and I love to learn more about everthing mostly if it's something that have to do with the brian. We huamans really intersting, I would love to know how to use my brain a bet more. Now that I'm thinking of this maybe there is something i want to be.
So eraier we hand a talk about "life afuter high school". And to be honest I have no idea of what career I want to study, but maybe now I would want to be a psychologist. Since I'm so into what and how people think. Also because I feel like I do really good in helping others I have good iedas and gavie them good advice.
I got out of topic, sorry. But now back to my big quistion, so previously I've post about my big quiston and in that post I meantion the diffrent subjects that involed with my quiston. And known i would like to talk more about the question itself. So after some resuch I found out a dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensation that usually occuer involuntary in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, but there are a topic to scientific, philosophical and religious. and there are many types od dreams.
There is one called LUCID so a lucid dram is when you know you are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative and environment. And also there are some things you can do to have an lucid dream.
And I know that there is no way I can have a clerad answer about this topic, why? Because we all know that thats a quistion that dosen't have an answer to. Maybe that's the reason why I decide to do this quistion. I was curious and I love to learn more about everthing mostly if it's something that have to do with the brian. We huamans really intersting, I would love to know how to use my brain a bet more. Now that I'm thinking of this maybe there is something i want to be.
So eraier we hand a talk about "life afuter high school". And to be honest I have no idea of what career I want to study, but maybe now I would want to be a psychologist. Since I'm so into what and how people think. Also because I feel like I do really good in helping others I have good iedas and gavie them good advice.
I got out of topic, sorry. But now back to my big quistion, so previously I've post about my big quiston and in that post I meantion the diffrent subjects that involed with my quiston. And known i would like to talk more about the question itself. So after some resuch I found out a dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensation that usually occuer involuntary in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, but there are a topic to scientific, philosophical and religious. and there are many types od dreams.
There is one called LUCID so a lucid dram is when you know you are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative and environment. And also there are some things you can do to have an lucid dream.
Comments
Post a Comment