Before I post my notes today I want to thank Preston for his words yesterday (03/18/19). Thank you Preston, sure dose feel nice when someone appreciate all of the work you develop into something you do. Thank you now I'm even more inspire into fighating for my dreams. Thank you!
And now hear are my notes form chapter 7 so this is part of my notes because I have not finshied the chapter but i will add on to it later... now Leiana is in mexico with Bernad now the are waching this performance and leiana is not laking it. Today I finish reading chapter 7.Lenina meet a woen named linda, and linda telles her who were she live you can only have one guy or else everyone talks bad about you, Lenina was so confused and she kept on repeating that everyone else belongs to everyone else. But linda told her that she dosen't live like that.
And now hear are my notes form chapter 7 so this is part of my notes because I have not finshied the chapter but i will add on to it later... now Leiana is in mexico with Bernad now the are waching this performance and leiana is not laking it. Today I finish reading chapter 7.Lenina meet a woen named linda, and linda telles her who were she live you can only have one guy or else everyone talks bad about you, Lenina was so confused and she kept on repeating that everyone else belongs to everyone else. But linda told her that she dosen't live like that.
Comments
Post a Comment