MORNINGS - that number 1 thing you do at the beaning of a new day. My morning routine is not the best so thanks to Preston, I am going to change some the things I do. "If you were to desire those extra mins. sleep?! " That's what Preston said and that is so ture, why sleep if here is so many to do. I wold always sleep more and that is somthing that I will change. So I will have my alarm to 5:30am now and I am not to press snoooz, and I will do many things that I need to do. The other thing that I will start to do is get some extraside, strech a littel . And the one thing that will continue doing is to have breackfast with my littel brother, because it s alwyas good to have breackfast in the moring, and I love doing that.
It's easier to be part of society and part of their label than to be an individual and be considered an outcast. in "Brave New World", everyone tried to be part of society all thought the society was not a good society. For example, Linda didn't want to live outside where everyone had to think for them sleeves and do things there way. There was Bernard who was thinking a bit different than the others and they society were saying that he wasn't normal and that alcohol was poured into him accidentally. Then there was Helmholtz who wanted to read and even write a book but he couldn't. John was the only one who had tried to change the way the society was...
Comments
Post a Comment