We have control of our life, Right? We control everthing... well most of the time, when we are not told what to do. Actually even that time we are conturol, why? Because although we are told what to do we can choose not to do it.
Anyways for Preston class we are training our mind to not think of anything eals and stay focus in that moment. And it's something really helpfull. Today a had a quiz for my Econ class and I try to make myslef focuas and honestly I feel like I did really well. Because of that mind training I learning how to control. Things like those help you succeed more in anything you do. Why? Because your mind is more open and relax. When we breathe slowly and listen to our breath our brain get more oxygen and that helps it to stay more focus in the present.
Anyways for Preston class we are training our mind to not think of anything eals and stay focus in that moment. And it's something really helpfull. Today a had a quiz for my Econ class and I try to make myslef focuas and honestly I feel like I did really well. Because of that mind training I learning how to control. Things like those help you succeed more in anything you do. Why? Because your mind is more open and relax. When we breathe slowly and listen to our breath our brain get more oxygen and that helps it to stay more focus in the present.
Comments
Post a Comment