Skip to main content

WHEN THE CAT'S AWAY THE MICE GO TO WORK

   Yesterday Preston wasn't hear and didn't updated the blog. So we had to dicide on what to do. I did a journal topci on my onw just beacuse I was ues to writting a journal topic everday. After that I read BNW I read chapter 5 then I posted my notes. I did use my time whasily yesterday and today too. since Preston isn't here today either, I did th exact same thing I did my journal and then i finished reading chapter 6. And now here are some notes that I took from chapter 6.
  So the one thing that I found relly intersting about chapter 6 is that Bernad is not happy he want to happy in his won way that. When he went out Lenina he just wntted to look at the sea and just talk insted of just going right to bed, Lenina was not happy by the way he was thinking, her friend Fanny would keep telling her that it was because the alcochal that they put in his surrogate. Then when Bernad whento the director office he dirctor beagin to talk about when he went to mexico when he was about 25 yaers old and a girl was lost and how he was looking for her snd he was sad... then he remembers that people are not supposed to be sad... and he quickly tells Bernad that he was not sad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAVE NEW WROLD THEME

It's easier to be part of society and part of their label than to be an individual and be considered an outcast. in "Brave New World", everyone tried to be part of society all thought the society was not a good society. For example, Linda didn't want to live outside where everyone had to think for them sleeves and do things there way. There was Bernard who was thinking a bit different than the others and they society were saying that he wasn't normal and that alcohol was poured into him accidentally. Then there was Helmholtz who wanted to read and even write a book but he couldn't. John was the only one who had tried to change the way the society was...

MY COLLEAGUES MY FACULTY

The masterpiece academy is wonderful lots of different and interesting topic, and each one teaches differently as well I find it interesting and one of my favorites was Jenessa topic I learn a lot and it was so interesting to me learn about bona 48, and how she learned about human emotions... Also the way she talked she was clear and loud.

BNW 15

  Just as  John  comes into the hallway, the shift-changes. The hall fills with hundreds of Delta twins who line up when an Alpha calls out that it is  soma  distribution time. John is suddenly overwhelmed with anger, and thinks that  soma  caused  Linda's  death. He shouts that  soma  is poison, and tells the Deltas to throw it away. Just the idea terrifies and angers the Deltas. Bernard  and  Helmholtz  get a phone call telling them what the  Savage  is doing. They hurry to the hospital. They arrive just as the Savage starts dropping  soma out the window, causing the Deltas to riot.  Helmholtz  shouts "Men at last!" and runs to help the Savage. The two fight off the Deltas and throw more  soma  out the window. When the police arrive, they spray  soma vapor into the air to quiet the Deltas. The police take  Helmholtz  and the  Savage  into custody.  Ber...