Tomorrow we are going to have our ignite talk and I just wanted to do a little rehearsal
Good morning classmates my name is Erica, and today I will share my Big Question with you. Honestly, I change my big question, the first one I had was about dreams but since we already had a classmate working on that same question I decide to change mine. My question now is "Are curses/spells witches and wizard real? do they exist?" The witches from Macbeth got me into thinking about this question. Because from where I come from these things do exist that's why I decide to do a little more research on his topic. On spring break I visit my aunt and while we were there she mentioned that her baby was sick really badly and that she wanted to know if anyone knows a guy (wizard) that is good with those things because they had hired one previously and that it was no use because the baby is still sick. That's when I learned that there are some wizards better than others. next I am planning on talking to his little old lady from my hometown since she knows who to cure people of curses and things like that ...
Good morning classmates my name is Erica, and today I will share my Big Question with you. Honestly, I change my big question, the first one I had was about dreams but since we already had a classmate working on that same question I decide to change mine. My question now is "Are curses/spells witches and wizard real? do they exist?" The witches from Macbeth got me into thinking about this question. Because from where I come from these things do exist that's why I decide to do a little more research on his topic. On spring break I visit my aunt and while we were there she mentioned that her baby was sick really badly and that she wanted to know if anyone knows a guy (wizard) that is good with those things because they had hired one previously and that it was no use because the baby is still sick. That's when I learned that there are some wizards better than others. next I am planning on talking to his little old lady from my hometown since she knows who to cure people of curses and things like that ...
Comments
Post a Comment