Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting. And most of the time is they do their research on the internet on GOOGLE, wich is a graet and amazing way to research. But today I did my researcha littel defferent and it was awesome. I did about my BQ. Here's how I did it. I had an amazing conversaion with my famaily. We wear just talking aobut how my little cousion is sick and how my aunt needs to find a deffernte sorcerer beacuse the ine that is working with them doesn't do the job, and that got me thinking aoubt my BQ so I asked them... WHY? why wasen't it working, thay said to me maybe because the sorcerer feel like he gets paid well enoagh or maybe he doesn't know as well. And then they also said it maight be beeter if they were to try and work on the spell/curesed I dont know what to call it, but anyways they thought it be better if they were to do it at mexico because there are mounties there and they know where are the gousht that helps, and they can get turcky better... Supposedly the "thing" like turckey more then chicken...
Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting. And most of the time is they do their research on the internet on GOOGLE, wich is a graet and amazing way to research. But today I did my researcha littel defferent and it was awesome. I did about my BQ. Here's how I did it. I had an amazing conversaion with my famaily. We wear just talking aobut how my little cousion is sick and how my aunt needs to find a deffernte sorcerer beacuse the ine that is working with them doesn't do the job, and that got me thinking aoubt my BQ so I asked them... WHY? why wasen't it working, thay said to me maybe because the sorcerer feel like he gets paid well enoagh or maybe he doesn't know as well. And then they also said it maight be beeter if they were to try and work on the spell/curesed I dont know what to call it, but anyways they thought it be better if they were to do it at mexico because there are mounties there and they know where are the gousht that helps, and they can get turcky better... Supposedly the "thing" like turckey more then chicken...
Comments
Post a Comment