What dose tale to be a good teacher? Well, today I learn about three main part of teaching.
For my masterpice, I have amazing ideas for teaching. Since my topic is about things I think most of the people aren't familiar with. To keep my audience attention I was planning on use sticks to call on them, so we can all collaborate. I will like to print some pictures and hand them out to the class so they can see. I am going to print only one copy of each and just kind of have the picture walk around the class. then I give handouts will some questions that relate to my topic and have them answer those questions. I believe that ill have those three key include but I don't think there is one that I will focus on the most
- AUDITORY
- VISUAL
- KINESTHETIC
For my masterpice, I have amazing ideas for teaching. Since my topic is about things I think most of the people aren't familiar with. To keep my audience attention I was planning on use sticks to call on them, so we can all collaborate. I will like to print some pictures and hand them out to the class so they can see. I am going to print only one copy of each and just kind of have the picture walk around the class. then I give handouts will some questions that relate to my topic and have them answer those questions. I believe that ill have those three key include but I don't think there is one that I will focus on the most
Comments
Post a Comment